Sunday's Superfood Coconut Yogurt Parfait
Updated: Oct 14, 2018
Check out 6 reasons why you should make my Superfood Coconut Yogurt Parfait for breakfast TODAY!
1. It is easeir than boiling eggs and won't stink up your office.
2. It is faster than toasting a bagel and won't give you a gluten belly.
3. It is full of protein to keep you full and will stop you from eating that office donut. I specifically added flavor free Vital Protein Collagen protein powder to this recipe because it is crucial that you get 20-30 grams of protein in the morning to fill you up, balance your blood sugar and support your strong body!
4. Vital Farms Collagen Protein helps heal the gut. If you are suffering from digestive issues, adding collagen protein to your diet is a simple way to repair the gut lining and sooth tummy troubles. This protein powder is also great because it completely dissolves, it is not gritty, and there is no after taste.
5. Make 5 at a time to feed you for your work week. This recipe is also great for kids. Just fill up a jar or glass container with the all the ingredients, place them in the fridge and simply grab the jar on the way out the door for breakfast. Now you have no excuse to skip the most important meal of the day.
6. Super Foods. If you have worked with me one-on-one, you know I love all the super foods. I try to incorporate them into my clients' daily meal regimes. What I love about this recipe is that it is full of my favorite super foods: Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, coconut, berries apples and chocolate!
Click her for the PDF Recipe! And here for a whole bunch of NEW yummy recipes!